Emails About Your Order
After you place your order, you will receive email updates about your order status. In order to make sure you continue to receive our emails please add our email address to your SPAM exceptions list or your email address book (refer to your email program to manage your incoming emails). Keep these emails accessible for your records. Below are examples of emails you might receive:
- Order Confirmation
- This email confirms that we have received your order. The order number will be included.
- Shipment Confirmation
- This email confirms that some or all of your order has shipped. You may receive multiple Shipment Confirmation emails, if items are shipped separately. The arrival time of your items depends on the designated shipping method and your shipping location.
- Important notice about your order
- This email offers important information about your order, such as: difficulty in processing your order, inability to ship to the address provided, and cancellation of order. If you receive one of these emails, please call a Customer Service Representative immediately at 800-999-0146 so the problem can be addressed.
You may check the status of your open orders by visiting our Order Status page. This is the easiest and fastest way to get current information.
When you click on Order Status, the Order Status page will provide you with detailed information about your current (and past) orders. After your order has been shipped your order tracking number will be displayed. This number allows you to check the shipping status of your order through the carrier. Shipping companies may not have the ability to track a number for up to 48 hours.
Order Status Glossary
Understanding the Status of Your Order
Once processed the status of your order is available in your order history for your review. It is automatically updated each time your order advances through the process. If items within your order ship separately, Order History information will be displayed for each item. The following list of status messages will inform you of your order status.
The status of your order is supplied by PVH. It represents the progress of your order between the time it is placed and the time it ships from our warehouse. Once your order leaves our warehouse, it is handled by a carrier that may provide order tracking information*. The order tracking information is accessible from your order history on our website when it becomes available.
*Order tracking information may not be available for up to 48 hours after an item is shipped from our warehouse.
Standard Status Messages
Pending: Your order has been submitted; items are available and have been located in our warehouse.
Shipped on: 00/00/0000: The items have shipped from our warehouse and are on their way to the designated shipping destination.
Tracking Your Order
Generally, order tracking numbers are assigned at time of shipment at our warehouse and appear on our website along with your order information. However, it may take up to 48 hours before the package is checked into the carrier's order tracking system. Even though your package has already shipped from our warehouse and is on its way to you, the carrier may not be able to provide any information about your package for up to 48 hours.
Order tracking availability may vary depending on the volume of item you purchased, the shipping method you selected during checkout, and the carrier that was selected.
Occasionally, orders are delivered via a carrier that does not offer the ability to track a package. In these rare instances, your order history will not offer order tracking information but will still offer order status and other details.
Delivery of Your Items
Most Ground Deliveries can take 3-8 full business days, depending on your location and designated shipping method. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Orders or parts of an order may be cancelled by our system for various reasons. Possible reasons include:
- Unavailable item(s)
- Difficulty in processing your payment information
- Inability to ship to address provided
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an important notice via email. It will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items.
Customer Requested Cancellations
After you have clicked "Process Order", you cannot cancel or change your order. Our system is designed to process and ship orders immediately.
When you add an item to your bag, it is saved for you to purchase. Items in your Shopping Bag will remain until they are purchased or removed.
Options in the Shopping Bag:
- Review your order: Review the details of your order before you proceed to our checkout.
- Update order quantity: If you wish to update the order quantity of any item in your bag, simply type the desired quantity next to the item and click "Update Cart".
- Remove an item from your Shopping Bag: Select the “X” next to the style you wish to remove.
- Continue shopping: If you wish to continue shopping while viewing your Shopping Bag, click "Continue Shopping". Items in your Shopping Bag will remain until they are purchased or removed. At any time, you may return to your Shopping Bag by clicking "View Your Order" at the top of any page.
- Proceed to Checkout: When you are ready to purchase your order, click "Checkout".
If you find products that you wish to save but not purchase immediately, you may add them to your Wish List. Your Wish List saves items even after you leave our site, making them easy to relocate and purchase at any time. Items in your Wish List will remain until they are purchased or removed. You can access your Wish List any time you visit by signing in to My Account with your email and password.
Options in the Wish List:
- Move an item to your Shopping Bag: When you are ready to purchase an item from your Wish List, simply select that item and click "Add to Order". You will then be able to purchase this item.
- Share Your Wish List: You may email items in your wish list to anyone by entering a name and email address. There is also an optional message box to personalize what you are sending. Please note wholesale/customer specific pricing will not appear.
If you select for shipping to be provided by your designated carrier and complete your account information for such carrier, your carrier will bill you directly for the shipping charges. In all other cases, we will estimate shipping charges at checkout and bill you the actual amount of such charges when goods are shipped. Due to variables associated with shipping fees, the credit card authorization request will be for an estimated shipping amount and shipping charges will subsequently be adjusted to the actual amount of shipping charges incurred and your account will be charged accordingly.